Viking Group Announces New Leadership Team Responsibilities
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.A. – The Viking Group, a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of fire protection products and services, is pleased to announce the following executive leadership appointments, all of which are effective immediately.
- Kevin Ortyl has been named “Chairman and CEO” of Viking Group. In this capacity, he will be responsible for all Viking Group companies and subsidiaries in the Americas. Ortyl was previously President and CEO of the company.
- Tom O'Connor has been appointed to the position of “President, Viking Manufacturing.” Effective immediately, O'Connor will be directly responsible for all domestic manufacturing facilities and personnel for Viking Corporation.
- Mike Bosma has been announced as “Executive Vice President, Sales" for the Viking SupplyNet business unit. With his new role, Bosma will oversee all sales efforts for the company in the Americas region.
- Cary Nicol, "Vice President, Sales," along with the other duties of this title, is responsible for all third-party products and relationships in North America for Viking SupplyNet.
- Jeff Norton has been appointed "Vice President, Marketing" for Viking Group. In this capacity, Norton will continue to direct all marketing activities for the company. He will also maintain responsibility for Viking's specification sales efforts, as well as other functions of Viking's technical services department.
- Scott Franson, "Vice President, Research and Development," will be directly responsible for all research and development efforts and personnel in North America.
These moves help to enhance Viking Group’s leadership structure and further strengthen the company’s ability to serve the fire protection industry and achieve positive long-term growth.
Viking is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative fire protection and life safety systems. For over 90 years the company’s products and services have protected lives and property worldwide from the devastating effects of fire. For more information on Viking’s complete line of fire protection products and services, please visit www.vikinggroupinc.com or call 800-968-9501.