K5.6 Institutional Flush Pendent and Horizontal Sidewall Sprinklers
- The only institutional sprinkler available in an intermediate temperature rating (205°F).
- Innovative wrench design allows for protective cap to remain in-place during sprinkler installation, providing a more efficient installation process and better protection from potential sprinkler damage.
- Wrench also provides for easy orientation and alignment of sprinkler deflector.
- The only institutional sprinkler where orientation and SIN are visible on the face of the sprinkler after installation.
- When installed, Viking’s institutional sprinklers extend only ¼ inch from the face of the finished wall or ceiling.
- Available in chrome, painted white, or painted gray with 3 or 4 inch escutcheons in colors to match the sprinkler. Custom colors are available upon request.
- With a thread size of 1/2” NPT or 15 mm BSPT, the 5.6 (80.6) K-factor sprinklers can be ordered with temperature ratings of 165°F (74°C) or 205°F (96°C).