Oxeo Extinguishing System
- A cULus Listed and FM Approved solution that protects damage sensitive areas with naturally occurring inert gases Nitrogen and Argon.
- Leaves no residue on sensitive equipment and uses electronically non-conductive gases, making it well-suited for data centers and similar applications.
- Inert gases cause no environmental impact and are excellent for Class A-C fires, with Argon being especially useful for Class D fires.
- Allows gas to be extracted once the fire is suppressed, making entry into enclosed facilities/rooms safe again.
- Complete with an 80L tank capacity, 2,901 psi (200 bar) or 4,351 psi (300 bar) pressure rating and customized racking as part of the complete system.
- System size is based on system zoning and detection and system zones are limited to 99 tanks per supply bank. Systems are released electronically, requiring detection and a release control panel.