VXR Dry Pipe Valve
- Lighter valve and smaller footprint, making installation easier for contractors.
- Features an external reset located on bottom of valve body, allows for easy clapper release after activations.
- cULus Listed and FM Approved dry pipe valve.
- Available as groove x groove with sizes ranging from 2-1/2 to 6 inches.
- Combines a clapper and air plate assembly with a differential air-to-water seat design.
- Viking Model D-2 Accelerator can be used to speed the operation of the valve on large capacity systems, or where faster action is required.
- Offered in loose trim, modular trim, pre-trimmed (includes standard trim only) and PTR pre-trimmed riser, which includes standard trim, pressure switches, water supply control valve and coupling, all installed.
- The VXR joins the other valve options available on the Valve and System Configurator to make building a system riser and generating a materials list simple.