Viking’s XT1 sprinkler line now offers an enhanced wrench boss for a secure and efficient installation! The Wrench Boss Enhancement is currently available for the VK1001 and VK3001 Upright Sprinklers with additional models to follow soon. Additional features of the XT1 line include:
- Robust square wrench boss reminiscent of Viking's Model M sprinkler line.
- Smaller, more compact design for easier installation in tight spaces and a more aesthetically pleasing installed appearance.
- Stainless steel deflectors are corrosion resistant, and the integrated spring and seal assembly is Teflon® sealed and fully encapsulated to protect the Bellville spring against corrosion.
- Deflectors are laser etched and easy to read for fast model identification.
- The XT1 spring and seal assembly includes an innovative hinge to help prevent the sprinkler components from lodging in the deflector upon activation.
- XT1 upright sprinklers are FM Approved for use on vacuum sprinkler systems.
- Eighteen standard response, quick response, and conventional models in 5.6 and 8.0 K-factors are currently available.
- 5.6 K-factor upright and pendent sprinklers in both quick response and standard response now Listed for a max pressure of 250 psi.
Contact your local Viking SupplyNet sales representative to order available XT1 models.
|Quick Response Conventional Models
VK3101 ½” 5.6K
VK3541 ¾” 8.0K
VK3542 ½” 8.0K (retrofit only)
See sprinkler technical data sheet for detailed information.