Viking’s XT1 sprinkler line now offers an enhanced wrench boss for a secure and efficient installation! Additional features of the XT1 line include:
- Robust square wrench boss reminiscent of Viking's Model M sprinkler line.
- Smaller, more compact design for easier installation in tight spaces and a more aesthetically pleasing installed appearance.
- Stainless steel deflectors are corrosion resistant, and the integrated spring and seal assembly is Teflon® sealed and fully encapsulated to protect the Bellville spring against corrosion.
- Deflectors are laser etched and easy to read for fast model identification.
- The XT1 spring and seal assembly includes an innovative hinge to help prevent the sprinkler components from lodging in the deflector upon activation.
- XT1 upright sprinklers are FM Approved for use on vacuum sprinkler systems.
- Eighteen standard response, quick response, and conventional models in 5.6 and 8.0 K-factors are currently available.
- 5.6 K-factor upright and pendent sprinklers in both quick response and standard response now Listed for a max pressure of 250 psi.
Contact your local Viking SupplyNet sales representative to order available XT1 models.
|Quick Response Conventional Models
VK3101 ½” 5.6K
VK3541 ¾” 8.0K
VK3542 ½” 8.0K (retrofit only)
See sprinkler technical data sheet for detailed information.