Viking Synthetic Fluorine Free Foam Systems
- Viking Synthetic Fluorine Free Foam (ARK SFFF Concentrate) is a fire-fighting foam concentrate free from fluorinated surfactants and polymers.
- Viking ARK SFFF Foam Concentrate is part of the industry’s first FM Approved Synthetic Fluorine Free Fixed Foam System for Hydrocarbon and Polar Solvent applications.
- The system is compatible with closed or open sprinkler configurations such as those found within warehouses, chemical manufacturing areas, loading racks, aircraft hangars and more.
- Viking ARK SFFF Foam Concentrate is available in 6.5-gallon cans, 55-gallon drums, or 265-gallon IBC totes.
- Compatible products include 6" and 8" Model VNR Wide Range Proportioner, Model VFT Bladder Tanks, and select Viking sprinklers with K-factors of 5.6 or 11.2.
- Products marked with “SFFF Compatible” on the technical datasheet indicate the product’s compatibility with the new system.