VFR-500 Multi-Hazard Release Control Panel
The Viking VFR-500 is a cULus Listed and FM Approved microprocessor-based multi-hazard releasing control panel for preaction, deluge, and water-based extinguishing systems, or for agent extinguishing systems. The VFR-500 may also be used as a stand-alone fire control panel. The VFR-500 is a lockable steel cabinet featuring a supervised microprocessor and containing highly technical and customizable control solutions.
- Contains seven user-definable zones and menu-driven programming controls.
- Up to 35 standard programs in memory and programmable cross-zoning.
- Multi-directional navigation through the panel history and menus.
- cULus Listed and FM Approved for agent and/or water-based extinguishing.
- The VFR-500 is a direct replacement for Viking’s existing VFR-400 panel.